Thursday, May 16, 2013

Graduation and HOME!

Wow, finals are OVER and I'm headed home.  I am sitting in the Los Angeles airport, even as I type this.  I'm extremely happy that LAX decided to get free wifi for their customers.  :) 
 
This is the final lineup on my grades this semester.  One of my classes is yet to be posted.  I almost made straight A's....so close. 
 
 
 
Graduation was this morning...it seemed to be a long morning leading up to it, and I had fun with Miriam, "helping" her get ready.
 
 

 
This is a pic of all the graduates.

 
Me and Bekah, my closest friend at college.  Who knows what I'll do next year without her there!  :(  I don't like to think about it...

 
Me and Brittany

 
Me and Leslie

 
Me and Miriam, my dear roommate.  I'll miss her!

 
So now, I have just to wait for my flight to board tonight in like, an hour.  Then an all-night flight home.  I'll be in Pennsylvania tomorrow at about noon!  Looking forward to this summer!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful flight and summer! :)

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you Cora!

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you Cora!