Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hair Day with Miriam

It's a rare occasion that I do my hair.  Since I did it, I thought a few pictures were in order.  :)  Miriam wanted to do my hair, so last week, we did it and then took a couple pictures. 
 
She's awesome with hair and stuff...much better than I could ever be!  My mentality is (most of the time) why bother doing it, when it'll just get messed up?  Well, that's not really my mentality...:)  I actually used to do my hair all the time (either curled or straightened) and I killed it with all the irons and heat.  So for the past two years, I've been taking it really easy on the hot irons.  Every now and then, I'll do it. 
 
 


 
 

Anyway, this is such a short and odd post.  But since the next couple days are my last, I'll be taking as many pictures as I can.  Then I'll post them.  Tuesday is my last day of work.  I'll miss it there!  This summer I'll probably spend all my money on McDonalds. :)  Until later!

1 comment:

Sarah Covey said...

Cute hair!! When I worked at McDonalds people kept asking me if I still wanted to eat there after seeing how they make the food :P
Enjoy your last few days!
~Sarah