Sunday, May 19, 2013

Home Sweet Home- The beginning of a great summer

I've only been home for four days now!  And I've already started snapping tons of pictures.  Thursday when I got home, I babysat my adorable nephew the rest of the day.  I took him for a walk around the property and took a few pictures of the crops my dad and brother have planted while I was in CA. 
 
 


My dad gave Hudson a ride on the tractor too...


 
On Friday I picked spinach...man, it's HUGE!!!!  This leaf was bigger than my hand.  I thought to myself "I'll never look at the spinach in the bags at the store the same way again..."  :D 

 
It's great to be home!

2 comments:

Sarah Covey said...

Nice pics... have a great summer :)

Rachel Zupke said...

WOW! That is some very huge spinach!
Thanks for sharing the pics. Happy growing and have a great summer!
Rachel Zupke