Sunday, August 25, 2013

I love my niece

So next week this time I will be frantically packing my bags before my flight (because I know I will procrastinate until the last minute like always).  I'm getting to spend as much time as possible with my niece before I leave.  Tabitha is the only one of my nieces and nephew who is actually old enough to talk and know who I am.  So she came over the other day and helped me to pick blackberries.  I think...she ate more berries than she put in her half pint though. :) 
 
 
 
 
We had a fun time

 
The other evening at church, I tried to give her a mini-lesson on the organ.  I didn't think she actually picked up on any of what I was saying, but my sister-in-law said that when she got home, she went to the piano and played C, D, E and was saying them aloud.  Whoooo!  A child prodigy!


 
Anyway, this is short again, but I better get to bed and get some good rest before this week starts :) 


No comments: