Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Late farm pictures

Right now I am back in California, but I have a lot of pictures that I forgot to post from my last few weeks in Pennsylvania.  So when Bekah was here we did tons of work.  But I had so much fun visiting with her. 
 
Right before I left, we were picking tons and tons of tomatoes every other day.  This picture is of all of the flats of tomatoes we picked in just one day.  I think it was 79 flats of them...
 
 
At my farm stand: some blackberries!

 
I thought these carrots were so cute!  They look like they are hugging :)

 
And this huge heirloom tomato is called Aunt Ruby.  It was sort of funny, because most customers see the Aunt Rubies on the tables and never want to buy them because they think they are unripe (due to their green color).
I tried one this summer, just by itself...and it was amazing!! 



And THIS bad boy was the biggest tomato of the season.  It weighed in at nearly 3 pounds...
 


 
Juan found a snake and I took a picture of it...

 
On that Saturday, I took Bekah to Hershey Park.  I hadn't been there in years!  Probably the last time I went was when I was about 9 or 10.  It was fun!



 
Anyway, those are a few of the pictures from Bekah's visit.  Soon I will be caught up and post some new pictures :) 


No comments: