Monday, September 29, 2014

Wedding Pictures!

One of my closest friends from college, Sarah, asked me to be one of her bridesmaids in her wedding which was a few months ago.  I didn't actually put the pictures on my computer until just now, which made me remember that I never posted anything about the wedding!
 
So a few months ago, when I was still in PA, I drove to the Philadelphia airport to pick up another one of the bridesmaids, Kim.  Kim and I are friends as well.  It was so nice to be a part of a wedding where I was already friends with pretty much everyone in the wedding. 
Anyway, on our way back to Sarah's house in NJ, we totally got lost and were wandering around in NJ until about 2 AM...sheesh. 
But we finally made it to her house and got to sleep. 
I took this picture of Kim and I on the morning after we woke up.  We pretty much were at the house by ourselves, so we just hung out and cleaned up until it was time to help decorate the church.
 
 
 
At the church, we just helped decorate all of the tables and the reception area. And...we may have goofed off a little bit.


 
This was later, at the rehearsal dinner.


 
Anyway, these pictures are completely out of order...but I had the best time ever with the best girls ever.  
 

 
 



 
And I was only able to get one picture of the happy couple...how terrible is that?




 
It was a lovely wedding and I miss these girls a lot!  Kim is still here at college, so we are able to hang out sometimes when both of us are not working.  :) 
Well, those are just a couple of the photos of my amazing time spent in NJ being in my friends wedding. 


No comments: