Thursday, August 9, 2018

Baby Growth!

It's hard to believe that in a few days, Gwendolyn will be three months old! She has grown so much and is such a good baby.  Back in the beginning of June, my midwives threw a big picnic/party for all of the families who have used their services over the years.  There were hundreds of people there.  We went, though it was only 2 weeks after having the baby. 
 
I was able to get photos with the two midwives who assisted in my homebirth, although I wasn't able to get a photo with the owner of the business.  She was the one I had almost all of my appointments with. 
 
 

 
This was taken two weeks ago.  We went on one of the cruise boats on Lake George. 
 
 

 

 
And this was last Sunday after church. 

 
 
I took these the other day when Gwen was being particularly cute.




And this was three Sunday's ago.  We matched accidentally.  So many people commented on our matching outfits though, that we ended up taking some pictures. 
 


 
She's over 12 lb.'s now and still growing!
She really is a very content baby and is getting better at sleeping much of the night.   
 


No comments: