Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Family Photos

 

A few months ago (way back in June!) we had our family photos taken.  I knew I wanted to have some taken after Gwen was born, but most photographers in this area charge astronomical prices just to take the photos...it's extra if you want to purchase the photos then.  Most of them are fancy places that serve you dainty French desserts while you come to look at the photos in a private theatre in the studio. 
Honestly?  I just want some nice-looking photos to put in an album and give to my family...I don't want to pay a small fortune for gold frames and photo albums (that's what I felt like I'd be paying for with some of these businesses). 
 
I finally found a photographer not far from us who is a veteran and whose passion is to serve military members, veterans and all things American.  I like that cause for sure, so I contacted him and we set up an appointment for the following week. 
 
We went to a local park to take these.   
 







 
I love to see Gwendolyn's hair in this one...it's hilarious!




 
There were more, but these are my favorites. 
Hope you are having a fabulous week so far.  I'll be posting more later this week about our recent adventures! Stay posted!

No comments: