Saturday, May 2, 2009

Market's have started!

Today was the first day of market. :)
This is Oliver and Mommy leaving in the box truck.

Daniel tore out our window and put in a door. We're going to build a wrap-around porch/patio onto the back and side of our house. So we're just starting with the door to the (unbuilt) patio.


This is a bush right outside the door. I thought it was really pretty!!!
Anyway, mommy and Oliver did well at market, and I had my first experience of almost running over a squirrel today. I screamed really loud and slammed on the brakes...(that did NOT make the guy behind me happy!)

:), but I missed him!

That's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

I'm glad your first day at market went well... I hope your patio building moves along well too. Please keep us posted with pictures!
What a BEAUTIFUL bush! Do you know what kind it is? Probably something that wouldn't grow too well in North Dakota. :(
Lucky squirrel--That's one thing that does grow here!
Did I ever tell you that I love your blog music? :)

*~Virginia~* said...

Its wisteria. It gets pretty crazy if you let it go!
aha, I'm not sure if it grows in ND or not! :)
Thanks, I LOVE calm quiet music! :)