Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day everyone! We had a Marshmallow cook-out yesterday night.
After finishing all of our work for the day, and getting the trucks ready for market, we went to the back of the property and had our cook-out.
Here are some pictures from the cook-out.
This is me and Oliver of course
Lydia and I. Mark jumped into the background with his marshmallow's. :)
Me and my Dog, Homer. Right now he's really sick, and we're afraid that he's going to die soon, but he was really excited yesterday night, and kept trying to eat the marshmallows. ;)


Me


Oliver


Me with my marshmallows


Lydia and Mark


Mark and I


Lydia and I
Me


Martha and Daniel


Mommy and Daddy


Me. I have no clue what I'm holding up....It might be a Hershey Kiss wrapper though....

But that's what we did yesterday. Today it rained all day and I went to work with Martha. So that was fun: mowing in the rain. :)
I guess that's all for now!
Until next time!

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

It looks like you had fun! We talked about having a campfire tonight, but everyone's too tired.

Your hair is so pretty and long! Do you usually wear it down or up?

I sure hope your dog gets better, as I know how sad it is to lose a dog you love... Is it a Basset Hound? They're one of my very favorite breeds.

Virginia, if there was an award for the most frequent comment giver, I think you'd win! Thanks so much. :)

*~Virginia~* said...

thanks! I usually wear it down on special occasions...its always up when I'm working, cuz I hate it getting in my face! I used to want to cut it, but now I don't really....
Yep, Homer's a basset! :) and thanks!:)

Elijah said...

Fun pictures! :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

- Elijah