Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bell Choir Performing

OH MY WORD, its been SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW...
I'm back now.:-)
I've been keeping really busy with Apple sorting, pruning, and planting. Plus today is the big day for my sister Lydia's Bridal Shower. Since I'm her Maid of Honor I'm heading that up too.
I just thought I'd post this to let you know I'm still alive.
Also, this is a video of The Bell Choir's first "Performance"...I thought we did fairly well. :-)
We're doing one again tomorrow.
Well there you go, enjoy! After today's over, I'll have an interesting post to put up. So, 'til later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! What is the song? I can't place it :-)
Deanna

*~Virginia~* said...

hahaha, the first one is Holy Holy Holy, the second one is the Doxology. Or Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Holy Holy Holy starts out with just chords...:-D

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty!! I've actually never heard a bell chior-lovely!

Sarah G.

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you!:-)

Anonymous said...

oh dear.. my bad :-) I guess I should have listened to the whole thing :-) Still.. it was very good :)
Deanna

*~Virginia~* said...

haha!!! The first part's a little tedious, so i can totally understand!:-)