Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mixture of Randomness

I happened to get up a little earlier than normal today, so I thought I'd post this in my spare time since I finished my regular things early.
I realized that I never posted any pictures of the deck! Or, I don't think I did at any rate. :-)
So I just took these pics. Its beautiful, and I love sitting out on it!

That's Oliver standing on the deck in this picture. :-D



Spring Onions. They're getting big already...soon it'll be time to PICK them. The other day Oliver, Daddy and I planted about 800 plugs of lettuce. It was fun. :-)




Me sitting on the swing in the back

Its so hard to believe that its Apple Blossom time already! Time flies...That's me under the Apple tree by the way. :-D


And the other day we (Oliver, Daddy, Mommy and myself) went out to ice cream. That's a rare occasion around here so I thought it was worthy of taking a picture. :-) Oliver looks a bit like he's had TOO MUCH ice cream, but oh well. :-D


That's all I have for now. I'm sure I'll have something new to post later this week, as we've gotten onions in the mail and are making an onion-planting day of it on Friday. YAY! So, 'til later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The deck looks great Virginia!! Your house is lovely and adorable!! So cute! Great work on the deck... or did someone else build it?! Either way, it looks nice!

My dad had a friend come and help us build a balcony on our old house before we moved 10 years ago. We all really liked it too.

I don't think there's such a thing as too much ice cream!! :)

Our garden is really coming up... we plant a huge garden (seeing as there are 11 of us in our family) and thismorning it's time for CORN!

Our yard is just a huge blossom because all of our flowers bushes are just loaded with flowers! It's SO pretty! Hm... I should post THAT on OUR blog. :)

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

Your deck is positively beautiful!
Deanna

*~Virginia~* said...

Thanks!!!:-) Sarah, My sister Martha's fiance, Daniel built the deck and my parents paid him. :-) Its nice having a builder in(or almost in) the family!!!:-) And yes, I LOVE flowers! i need to get around and take some pictures of the ones around our house too! :-)