Friday, April 9, 2010

Lydia's Bridal shower!!!!

WOW!!!! It seems like awhile!
I've been slacking...
and keeping very very busy! Planting is here, and Wedding time is coming upon us!:-)
These past few weeks I've been planning a bridal shower for my sister Lydia.
I've got some pictures here from it...
This is just a random pic of me


The Bride to be!!

Kate and Katie



The beautiful cake Mrs. Wooten bought!





The decorations



food YUMMY!






FOOD!


Lots and lots of presents!!!




We had a hat making contest! :-) This is Tammy, the model for her team





Tamara



Elizabeth



Kelsey



Kelsey, Emily, Elizabeth and I
We had all of the guests wear hats. :-D



So that was my exciting day!!!:-)
Now onto bigger things! ahem....planting LETTUCE!!!!:-D
Until Later!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!

The cake is BEAUTIFUL Mrs. Wooten!!!!! I LOVE the design!! I'm gonna HAVE to try that one out!! I love the blue and white together!!

When is the wedding?

Sarah G.

*~Virginia~* said...

The wedding is May 22nd. :-) We're all looking forward to it!!!:-D

Unknown said...

Hey!! Great to go through your bridal shower. Good to see everyone enjoying. Last week attended my friend’s bridal shower at one of New York wedding venues where got delicious food followed by some entertaining games. Had an enjoyable day.