Thursday, April 29, 2010

Its Graduation Time!

Last Saturday I had my Graduation celebration. I had a really fun time preparing for it.
I had a mini-recital and played a few pieces on the piano.
My mom gave me these white roses after I finished.:-)
Eating!!!

A picture of me with Desirae, Lisa and Laura C.


Mark and Lydia cutting the cake. Mark actually made the cake. :-) He really wanted to make his own wedding cake, but my mom said he should just do my graduation cake instead. :-) It turned out really well!:-)


Chatting



Elizabeth S. and Ryan just DON'T get along! :-) hahahaha, seriously...this wasn't posed!:-D
*ahem*



Me with my Great Uncle Jim



What was left of the cake.


Presents


Me with my "Aunt" Ginny. She's not really my aunt...I just call her that. ;-)


Chatting again





My friend Jamey came to stay for three days.



But anyway, that was my graduation party in a nutshell. :)
Now onto MARKETS! :-) Market starts Saturday at Cedar Lane in Bethesda. WHooooo!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures! My sisters are gonna love you for putting their picture on here :-) Looks like you had a great night!
Deanna

The K. Family said...

Congratulations!! Hosanna is looking forward to that special day in a few weeks.

*~Virginia~* said...

Hahaha, Deanna, if they're mad, tell them I'm sorry. :-D :-D:-D

And thanks Krahn Family! I'm sure Hosanna's graduation will be awesome! I'll be checking your blog for pics of it!:-D