Tuesday, March 19, 2013

4 1/2 years

My blog has officially been in existence for 4 1/2 years now.  
This is my 300th post and there have been 10,595 views so far.  Pretty crazy how time flies by...
 
I thought this was funny when I went back and looked at my first 2 posts ever.  What a difference 4 1/2 years can make in a person's life! 
 
 


 
I'm looking forward to keeping my blog going.  I started it as a way for others to keep up with me, but now that I'm older, I'm keeping it as more of a memory-keeper for myself.  It's fun to go back and read my posts from when I was 16....
 
It's weird to think of all the changes that have taken place in my life so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing the future changes as well! 
 
Until later! 
Don't stop viewing my blog: there's more to come in the future.  :D 

No comments: