Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fun times in the Springtime!

Well, life has been great and it JUST got a little bit greater yesterday! 
Yesterday I took my last midterm, and after shortened classes on Monday, I will be on SPRING BREAK!  Whooooo!
 
 
I've celebrated a little bit early with my roommates the other day.
We went to Wingstop, my favorite place out here.
 
 
 

 
Then we had a room-party.  Of course, that was interesting too....



Just yesterday I treated my two best senior friends Leslie and Bekah to Red Robin.  I had a great time with them- Just realized that this is my last 2 months with them before they graduate.  :(
 

 
The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous!  Every day is 75-85 degrees and sunny.  I've gotten a few sunburns and I'm starting to feel like a real California girl.  haha!  But I'm still really excited to go home to Pennsylvania in just 59 days!~

No comments: