Saturday, March 2, 2013

Proof!!!!

 
Here's the proof!  It DOES get cold in California! 
There's a myth flying around that it's sunny and hot all the time in southern California.  Here is the proof that that is false.  Not only did we have SNOW the other day, but Thursday on the way to class, these bushes were covered in ice.  :) 
 
 

 
 
So now that I've solved a mystery, I'll go on to just say that I've been keeping pretty busy lately.  Work always keeps me going and my homework is getting to be stressful at times.  But it's all good because I know I can do it!  I realized that I have not been off campus once time yet this semester, except for work and ministry.  No activities or shopping for me...:) 
Today there was an activity to see the sequoia and redwood trees in northern CA.  I went on a similar trip my freshman year, so I thought I may as well stay and get homework done, as well as put in a few hours at my workplace. 
 
Well, that's it for now! 
Until later!


No comments: