Friday, November 22, 2013

A busy, but good week.

There's nothing like getting a late birthday package in the mail from your best friend.  :)  My friend Bekah mailed me a package of goodies for my birthday and she literally wrapped EVERYTHING.  It was fun to open :)
 


Last weekend, I was able to see my roommate from my sophomore year!  She drove down with her sister for the Saturday.  I had to work, but we were able to go out to Panera for lunch before she dropped me off at work.  It was so nice to spend a few hours with two of my old roommates (Mackenzie and Beth-Anne) and two other friends.  
 
From L to R, Mackenzie, Kayla, me, Justina and Beth-Anne



 
And then as a little side-note, I got my first piece of fan-mail!  My piano student made me a card and gave me a snoopy.  :)  It made my day...I absolutely love teaching and being able to influence my students in some small way. :)

 
Well, I must rush off to work, so until later!


No comments: