Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm feeling old...

I had such a lovely birthday!  It was one of the best by far.  I went to my extension church and then after the Sunday School and morning services were over, we went over to the Pastor's house and they had birthday decorations up and they made a chocolate éclair cake for me!  It was super good.
 
 

 
Then I got back on campus late, like 8:30 and my roommates were waiting for me with balloons, banners, a party hat and a red velvet cake. 




 
It was such a surprise, and both parties made my day.  I wasn't expecting anything for my birthday, so it came as a nice surprise :)
I'm officially 22 now....
 
 
 
I've only changed a little bit in 20 years...:)
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A very happy (though belated) birthday to you, Virginia!!! It looks like you had quite the nice day. :) May God bless your 22nd year of life abundantly.
Love ya,
~Cora

Sarah Covey said...

Happy Birthday Virginia! It seems like you had a great day :)
I've enjoyed keeping up with your blog :)
~Sarah

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you! :)