Friday, December 5, 2014

Black Friday Flea Markets

 
So, I am back in California now!  It was a lovely break, and I had a nice relaxing time.  It has been like a breath of fresh air and now I am fully prepared to finish the semester strong!  It was great!  Because now that I am back, teaching is fun and work is fun...it's amazing what a short, week long break can do for you.  Anyway, these are just a few more pictures from my break. 
we went "black Friday" shopping...at a flea market!  It was great, and of course, there were some terrific deals!  :) 
 
 
 
 
Afterwards, we went to a park where we thought it would be fun to explore. We found the strangest little camper I have ever seen. 

 
So I had a lot of fun, but I am back now, and ready to finish this semester in just a few weeks!  :)
Until later! 


No comments: