Monday, December 22, 2014

Church Christmas Program

My church had their Christmas children's program last week on Sunday.  This program was one that I worked on with the kids, taught them songs and helped with speaking parts, so I was sooo excited and nervous at the same time! 
We have been working on the play now since about the middle of October. 
 
The Saturday morning before the play, I baked about 6 dozen peanut butter blossoms, my favorite cookie to make!
 
 


 
Last Sunday, we had two practices in the afternoon which went really well...then the play started at 5pm. 



 
We did the play "Peanut Butter Christmas" and the kids did so so well!  I was so proud of them all. 

 
Afterwards, we had our cookie buffet and hot chocolate while I played Christmas songs on the piano.  It was such a nice time and I am already making plans for an Easter Program. :) 
Yesterday evening my church had their candlelight service.  It was also such a beautiful time.  I enjoyed it immensely. 
I will post more pictures later from this past weekend at church.  Also, I am going home for Christmas very soon, so I'm sure I will be posting a lot of familyish Christmasy pictures as well :)
Until later!


No comments: