Friday, December 26, 2014

Last Days in CA

California weather is so different from the East Coast weather!  Right before I left to come home for Christmas, it was just finally beginning to be fall.  All of the leaves on my tree out front fell one night...now it is officially winter!
 
 
 
My friend Kim is graduating in December here, so she came and stayed the night at my place.  It was really nice to spend one last day with her.

 
It was ALSO very nice to make a huge plate of bacon for us to each-for no reason. 

 
My last sunday at my church, I had such a nice time with two of my piano students.  I will certainly miss teaching them these next few weeks. 
Well, I am back in Pennsylvania safe and sound.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Mine was very nice.  I took way too many pictures, so I will be sure to post them on here a bit later. 
Until then!  Hope you all have a nice week until the New Year begins!
 



No comments: