Monday, January 5, 2015

Another Christmas come...

I had a lovely Christmas day with my family this year.  Honestly, I spent most of my day with my nieces and nephews.  But we had a blast!
 
I read quite a few fascinating stories...
 
 


And we played with Tabitha and Abigail's new baby dolls they had gotten for Christmas. 
 

 
When we just arrived, we were all supposed to have brought something.  I signed up to bring a pie...but didn't end up having time to make a pie, so I made a trifle instead.  My sister Lydia was supposed to bring a fruit tray, but didn't have time to cut up the fruit.  :)  So this was a picture of her, with her "fruit tray". 

 
Tabitha, showing me her new baby doll

 
 

 
Reuben was soooo cute on Christmas.  He was being fussy and kept starting to cry.  But as soon as he would see the camera I was holding, he would try to stop crying and smile...It worked, like 7 times in a row, and then when I tried to video him, he stopped trying altogether. :)

 
Hanging out with Hudson, Abigail and Tabitha on the stairs.

 
They were all pretty fascinated with my ipad I must say. 

 
Those are just some of the pictures I took.  I enjoyed my day, and ate a lot.  We had another celebration on New Years Day as well, but I will post those pictures later.  Until then!


No comments: