Thursday, January 29, 2015

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

I went to Washington state two weeks ago and visited a dear family that I have known for four years.  When they lived in Lancaster, I used to babysit their five children sometimes.  Plus, I would play the piano for the nursing home ministry they served in.  It was so amazing to get to see them all again!  On the third day after I arrived, we went to see Snoqualmie Falls, since the kids were off school on MLK Jr. Day. 
 
 
 
 
I had a great time with them, and seeing the 270 foot waterfall was amazing as well. 





 
One of the things I loved about Washington forests, was that all of the trees and bark was covered in moss!  It makes you feel like you are walking around in a fairy tale.  I suppose this happens because of how much moisture there is. 




 
Anyway, it was gorgeous and I had a lovely time.  I will post pictures later of my visit to Seattle and the flight I took in a Cessna 172 :)


No comments: