Saturday, May 9, 2015

Color me Rad 2015

Bear with me, readers! As of yesterday, the only piece of technology I own that still works is my phone. My laptop stopped working about a month ago. Rather than having it fixed, I thought "I'll just wait until I travel home. I can get by with using my ipad." And then yesterday morning, the ipad wouldn't turn on. I have no idea what's wrong with it...but now I'm left with my phone. And it works best when I am in the house by the wifi. So,  if this post looks strange, it's because I am posting from my phone.


Anyway! I ran a 5k color run a few weeks ago and forgot to post a picture! Its the same run I did last year with a group of friends.  It's a company called Color Me Rad and they travel all over the country putting on these 5k's. 



I know It isnt the best picture, but it shows at least part of the chalk and paint! It seems silly to pay money to go get sprayed with paint and dusted with chalk, but there is something unexplainably exciting about getting completely dirty for no reason. Almost like when you are little and its fun to splash in puddles or play in mud. 

Most of it washed right out of my clothes, but I am still working it out of my shoes. Anyway, so that's my picture of the Color Me Rad color run! 

No comments: