Saturday, May 2, 2015

My new favorite fudge

When I was home at Christmas time, I went to my sister Katie's house for New Years Day and she had some peanut butter fudge there for dessert. I tried some and it was amazing,..absolutely to die for. So I asked her for the recipe. Well I sort of forgot that I had this recipe in my papers, and then I found it the other day and tried it. It's so amazing and so easy to make, I love it!!!!

It only calls for 
1 cup peanut butter
1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
1/2 cup melted butter. 

There's no cooking or anything, just mix it all together! Honestly, this stuff is so good that my landlord and landlady and I finished it in about a day and a half...
So of course, I made another batch. Haha. 



I've also been getting back into baking recently. I grew up baking in my moms bakery, but since being in college I haven't done much of it. But I go to winco about every other week and buy baking ingredients and just make pies or breads...it's good to test my memory and see if I still have the recipes memorized :)


I know this isn't much of a post, but I had to post that amazing fudge recipe. Go try it, you'll be so happy you did!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing! Your pie looks great too :-) I try making pies but I am not too great the crust part. Practice makes perfect though right? :-)
~ Deanna Stanton