Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello everyone!
I managed to live through my ACT on Saturday. I think it went fairly well.
Yesterday, Martha, Mark and I practiced a song we're going to be playing at my orchestra concert on the 30th. That went well. This is me, playing Mark's mandolin. Mandolin's are almost EXACTLY like violins. They have the same strings and everything. Its just that mandolin's have 8 strings whereas violin has 4. :)

Oliver and Mark, jamming, or something.

Oh my, Oliver kept sitting on Daniel's lap to annoy him. All boyfriends, fiance's, or husbands of my four sisters has had to put up with this kind of behavior. The poor guys. :) Mark, Daniel and Ryan all have different ways of dealing with Oliver though. Ryan will pummel Ollie, Mark just ignores him, and sometimes Daniel will fight him, sometimes he'll cream him, I guess it depends on what mood he's in. :) Anyway, so that's Oliver in a mild form...Usually he and Daniel are punching each other, or something.



This is a 40lb. block of cheese we had ordered. I was chopping it up into smaller blocks. :)



And this is a video of me playing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" on Mark's mandolin. That's one song that I can probably play on every instrument. :)


1 comment:

Naomi K said...

I'm sure your ACT test went great! Amos and I took it and we didn't really have any idea what to study...so we didn't - I'm sure you were way better prepared! I love cheese! That's a great idea to get it in big blocks like that...