Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh my, I'm sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER! Our computer was down with a bunch of viruses, and I didn't want to be on the other computer's when other people needed them.
Anyway, so I hope you all had a great Easter! I know I did! :)
Here are a few pictures from our Easter meal.
Its almost a tradition at our house for Mark to make eggs for Easter breakfast. The first year he did it, he borrowed an apron with flowers on it. This year he happened to be wearing the same apron my mom was wearing. :)

Ryan cutting the Ham, Mark cutting the Turkey. :)
My dad in an apron! :)

Stuart and Tamara after the meal

Mommy and Sarah, ( I have no clue why she's making that face) :)
Anyway that's just a few pictures from Easter this year.
I hope you all are having a great week!

4 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Hi Virginia,
I just got your comment over at my blog and decided to check out your blog... Isn't the internet amazing? We can meet people who are several states away and then not feel so all alone in our own little corner of the world!
I'm glad you attended a TEA party too. Hopefully more and more people will join together and take a stand for what is right!
Neat blog--by the way. :) Oh, and thanks for the comment!

*~Virginia~* said...

I agree! Your blog is really nice, and I'm still checking it out! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

um yeah...that face...

*~Virginia~* said...

hey, it looks funny!