Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today Mommy, Daddy, Oliver and I got up early (4:00) and set off on a trip to Delaware. :)
Daddy signed up to run a race there, so we were all going along to watch and to cheer him on.
After a LOT of confusion with directions (we had FIVE different people give us FIVE different directions, and EVERY one was wrong!), we managed to get to White Clay Park at 7:20(ten minutes before Daddy's race started).
This is Daddy at the beginning of the race.

After the runners went running off, we (Oliver, Mommy and I) sat on park benches and read, wrote and stuff like that. :) Oliver and I played on the playground which was meant for 5-12 year old's apparently. nobody questioned us though, so we must look young. :)

Me Swinging.(I LOVE swinging!!!!!)


Daddy finished the Half-Marathon in really good time. It was actually more than a half-marathon, it was about 15-16 miles....because they got lost on the trail. Anyway, I was really proud of him! Because he made it, and also because I can admire anyone who runs. ;) If you know me, than you know that I'm not much of a runner.
When we left the park, we got back to Lancaster and grabbed some UNHEALTHY food!!!!! It was really fun!
This is me later today. I was lawn mowing, and noticed some weeds by the fence line that i couldn't get with the lawnmower. So, I simply ran out to the garage and grabbed some of Daddy's (He's the only one who really knows about spray in our house) toxic fluids. This is Gramoxone, (don't ask me to try to pronounce it, I just know its deadly) and I knew it was poison because of the skull and cross bones on the top (also because Daddy told me). :)


So that was what I did today.
It was great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does daddy always look either annoyed or high in his pictures? :D

*~Virginia~* said...

ahahahaha!!!! I think he's nervous in that picture!!!!
:)