Friday, November 6, 2009

I've been tagged!


Well, my blog has been tagged by The Hartley Family Blog
so here goes...
Random Questions Tag
What kind of car would you like when you're older?
Hmm...when I was about 12 I LOVED Eclipses and wanted one. But now I'll settle for anything that won't let me sit by the side of the road. :-)
Where would you want to live when you're older?
In a house...:-)
Do you want to go to college?
Yes
How many siblings do you have?
Six!

Are you Random?
Yes, very random

How many children would you like to have when you're married?
As many as I can!:-)
Boys or girls?
Both are great!

This or That:

City or Country girl?
um, I would hate to think of myself as a city girl, but I don't like the sound of "Country girl". But I AM a girl, and I DO live in the country. ;-) and LOVE it!

Gourmet meals or steak with a big salad?
Steak with a big salad. Gourmet makes me feel like a hog when I go back for seconds. :-)
Flying or driving?
I love BOTH!
Bike riding or swimming?
hmm, I guess Swimming.

Sports or no sports?
No Sports, unless its dodge ball or Red Rover....Wait, are they SPORTS????
:-)
Books or movies?
Books AND movies!
Outside or inside?
both

School or chores?
I guess school...
Wednesday or Sunday?
Sunday

Friends or Family?
(I'm copying Laurens answer cuz its so good!!!:-)
My family is crazy but my friends are crazier... I love them both!
This or that?

Fried or scrambled eggs?
Scrambled
Pancakes or cereal?
Pancakes
Big meal or something small?
Am I trying to lose weight or not????

Movie or TV show?
movie
Favorites:
What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Hike
What is your favorite meal?
FOOD!!!!:-)
What is your favorite pass-time?
Writing letters to pen pals.

Where is your favorite place to read a good book?
my bedroom
What is your favorite vegetable?
String beans

I think I'll tag:
Cora Beth
and Miriam
Sorry it took me so LONG to do! :-) Enjoy you guys!

3 comments:

Hartley Family Blog said...

Thank you!!!

Cora Beth said...

Dear Virginia~

Thanks for tagging me. :) It might take me a little while until I get this done, as I'm still recooperating after the wedding... :)

I hope you had a very lovely birthday and that you weren't feeling sick at that time! I REALLY like your cake!!!

Get well quick~

Cora

*~Virginia~* said...

Thank you Cora!!!! Haha, I understand COMPLETELY! WEddings are SO much fun, but it takes a lot to get back to the norm then...:-D