Sunday, March 4, 2012

The 99 Cent store is wonderful.


The 99 Cent store is my new favorite place to shop.
Two of my roommates went with me to see what was in the 99 cent store, and I am now a firm believer. Of course there was a lot of junk, and they don't look the best, but when you are a college student, cheap is best. While we were there, Lydia bought a little rose plant and a pot and I bought some flower seeds and a pot. We're starting our own flower shop from our dorm room. If they are a success, we may try onions or cucumbers next...
We found some wonderful Easter hats
and also just some weird looking ones....
Basically, the 99 cent store is just wonderful.
When we were soulwinning on saturday, this basset hound kept following us around. It was so cute and reminded me of my own basset hound at home. I miss HOMER! :)
And this is just a random picture of Abby and me.
This week is midterm exams! I am so excited...the week after this week is spring break. I cannot wait to come home for the summer....

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Looks like you had lots of fun at that special store! :) I love the picture of the Basset Hound, as my dog is a B.H. as well and I just love their droopy ears!!!

*~Virginia~* said...

awww really? I didnt know you had a basset hound too! :)