Sunday, March 25, 2012

LA Clippers Game

This weekend has been exciting!
I went on a college activity to see the Los Angeles Clippers play against the Memphis Grizzlies (part of the NBA). I'm really not much into sports as most people know, but my friend really wanted me to go and even paid for my ticket, so I went. I actually had a lot of fun too!
The game was at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles.

Our seats were pretty far up- the nose bleed section!
Leslie and me before the game started
Nick, acting goofy.
At 12:30, the teams came out onto the court to warm-up and everything.
Nick went down to the first floor and touched Blake Griffin's hand. He came back up pretty ecstatic. :) I don't know the first thing about basketball, but I must admit, the game was really good and it was fun to see all of the TV cameras there and famous news broadcasters and everything.
Leslie and me, in the MIDDLE of the game.
This was my neighbor in the seat beside me. It's a native American headdress! :) At half time, a group of Native Americans did a traditional war dance in honor of Native American Appreciation Day.
This is the Native American dance. It was really a highlight of my day! It took me back to my roots. haha, not really...but I did enjoy it.
Well, that's it for now...my week has been very busy and exciting. I'm ready for the last week of March to start though.

No comments: