Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break

Whew, Spring break is here and I am feeling very relaxed. I volunteered to be a "student" for a online class recording. So most of this week I will be in "class" even though I am not getting a credit for it or anything. I don't mind because it gives me something to do with my mornings.
Besides the class, the college has provided activities and fun things for those students who stay over break. Last Friday, we had a talent show. It was so fun to watch!
This was just a picture of all the contestants.


Rebekah and I, watching the talent show.
My roommate and I found a nice quiet spot to study and read or just relax. Behind the football field there is an old wooden bleacher. So sometimes we just go out and sit on it.
That's about all I've been doing over my break. I bought my plane ticket yesterday to go home in May! I'm already excited about it!

No comments: