Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busy Week...

Wow, it has been a busy week! My pictures on this post are pretty rough and blurry: I think my camera is having a few problems. Please excuse that...:)
Last Thursday I played in chapel! It was fun and exciting and kind of scary at first. My roommate insisted on taking a picture of me. So here I am, blurrily sitting at the piano before playing.



On a different side note, my dorm supervisors announced that this past weekend we were having "White Glove" inspection. So I was busy cleaning all night Saturday. My roommate Lydia and I cleaned out the filters of the air conditioning unit and we got these two balls of dust off of them. We decided to put them in the shower before cleaning the shower too. We told Beth Anne and Mackenzie that we thought there was an animal in our room. I don't think they believed us, but it was funny to see their faces when they first looked in the shower.


On Monday, I had some very difficult homework due. I had to write my own chapter of a theory book on the dominant seventh chord (oh boy!) and on Tuesday, I taught a music history lesson in my Christian School Music class. I left my fifth hour class early and traveled with the college choir to Long Beach. We performed a concert there in Long Beach. It went well and it was fun to do something different.
I was only able to take a few pictures before my camera died on me.
Rebekah and I on the bus
A blurry picture of me with Andrea in the background.

Today and tomorrow there is no school, since it is Fine Arts here at the college. I'm glad, because it gives me extra time to do homework and projects that are due next for MIDTERMS. It's hard to believe: Next week are midterms and the week after that is Spring Break! YES!

No comments: