Friday, March 30, 2012

My hair is growing back!

I don't think I ever even mentioned on here that last semester I got my hair cut. The girl who cut it really went at it and chopped off more than I would have liked. So it was pretty short for awhile...
BUT...it is SLOWLY growing back.
This picture was taken just two weeks ago and the others were from last semester.





Whenever my friends see my hair they say "It's growing BACK Ginny" because they all know how much I miss my hair. From now on, I'm going to be sure to only have it trimmed, not chopped. :)

2 comments:

*~Virginia~* said...

This post is squished together...sorry about that! :)

Hartley Family Blog said...

I really like it when it is curled! How have you been? I wish you lived closer. It would be so much fun to get together with you!