Monday, December 10, 2012

Bells of Christmas

My bell choir had a super busy season this year!  First we played in the Winter orchestra concert, then in chapel, then after church in the balcony.  Then we were asked to play in the promenade two times different sunday nights after church.  On Wednesday we played in the Festival of Music and then Friday we went down to downtown Lancaster and played on the Blvd in front of Bex. 
 
Here are some of the pictures taken on the Blvd showing. 
 



and on the balcony...
 




 
Annnnd, in the Promenade!





 
This picture was taken at the Winter Orchestra Concert

 
Well, it's been an exciting semester of handbells.  We've had a lot of opportunities to play!  it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next semester. 
BUT, before that...I get to go HOME!
I'm leaving tomorrow to go home to Pennsylvania.  I've taken nine finals and I have only one left tomorrow morning. 
So exciting!  :)

No comments: