Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The End of the Wire...

We're getting to the end of the semester (WHoooooooooo!).  Only one week left.  I took my first final on Monday night and I have 11 to take yet.  I just love the busy bustle of this season.  With the Winter orchestra concert last week, Festival of music this week as well as the Christmas musical, AND finals, I think I'm starting to become a music zombie.  :) 
 
It's all good though because as my teacher always reminds me "You are a music major!"
 
The orchestra concert went really well and there was a great turnout for it.  The festival of music is tonight.  On Friday evening, my handbell choir is going to play several Christmas selections in downtown Lancaster on the Blvd.  Then Saturday and Sunday are the showings of the LBC Christmas musical. 
 
On top of that, finals officially start tomorrow.  :)  I've already taken one early. 
 
I decided it was time for our room to take some room pictures for Christmas.  I bought some Santa hats (even though Miriam insisted she wanted the elf hat instead) and we took some random pictures around campus. 
 
 
 






 
I'll be posting more pictures from these music events later on.  Until then!


No comments: