Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Time...

On Christmas morning, me and my brother and sister went over to some friends house for breakfast.  Then we had a short church service.  After that, my family went over to my grandparents house. 
 
Of course, I took pictures as always. 
Tabitha was sitting at my table so I had a good time with her! 
 

 
Daniel wanted to show us his new gun, so we went out and did a little target-shooting.  



 
I'm a horrible aim, but had fun shooting the gun anyway.  It was really super loud!  Much louder than a shotgun.  


 
My dad was holding Hudson and I thought it was adorable!


 
The three cousins!  :)  I love this picture!

 
I have yet to upload some awesome videos of me, Sarah and Olvier spreading Christmas cheer and saying "Merry Christmas" to random people in the nearby towns.  It was awesome!  That'll be my next post.  :)


2 comments:

Hartley Family Blog said...

Nice! What kind of gun? :). By the way, your nieces and nephews are adorable!! Miss you!

Lauren

*~Virginia~* said...

aw thanks, I miss you too! :) I think its an MK III. That's what it was advertized as at least...:)