Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with Tabitha

I just know that those of you who are reading this are sick of reading about my nieces and nephew and seeing pictures of them.  But....I just can't help myself.  They're so cute and I love them SO much.  AND, in just 30 days, I'll be back at school again.  So I plan to enjoy them as much as I can. 
 
Tabitha came to our house on Sunday and because they stayed all day, she had to take a nap.  I let her sleep on my bed. 
 

 
On Christmas Eve, my church had a special candlelight service.  At the second service, Tabitha and I took a few pictures.  :)


 
On Christmas Day, Tabitha was wearing my santa claus hat.  :)  Isn't she adorable? 

 
 
Well, that is all I have for the moment.  Tomorrow I'll post some funny videos my brother and sister and I took on Christmas Day.  :)
 
Merry day-after-Christmas!


No comments: