Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It snowed last night!!! These pictures are really blurry, sorry about that.
We got about six inches. There's about 1 inch of ice on top of the snow. Now is when i say "Daddy, did you want to drive today?" hahaha.




This is Daniel. Martha had just finished cutting his hair, and I volunteered to style it for him. This is how it turned out...:) For some odd reason, he refused to wear it like that!


I took this picture of myself right before we left to visit my Dad's mom, my Aunt and uncle, and my Half Uncle(if there is such a thing) whom we really only see at Christmas time.


ahh, yes, its that time of year! I love Christmas time!


Lately, I've really been in the "Christmas spirit."


Last week, I sang Handel's Messiah with our Community Choir, and this week, I put up christmas decorations, and made christmas cookies. Also, I'm going to be piano accompanying for three Christmas concerts. It snowed last night, and I'm going Christmas shopping on Friday...(Last minute, I know);)


Between all of that, I'm in a very Jolly festive mood!:)






This is me making Christmas cookies. Actually, in this picture, the cookies look really gross. not to mention the fact that a container of Italian dressing fell all over me. Thats whats on my shirt, I wasnt slobbering or anything.:)



ahhh, the finished product!




Since nobody else in the house is CRAZY about decorating, my mom let me do all of the Christmas decorating.;)




The front of the house. I would have liked to do the WHOLE house, but my Mom liked the candles instead. :)





No comments: