Friday, December 12, 2008

Some of you may know my family. Some may not. Thats why I'm putting up this post about my family.
Our whole clan

Stuart and Tammy


Katie and Ryan


Sarah



Daniel and Martha



Mark and Lydia






me (Virginia Keckler)






This is my brother Oliver when he is not normal







THIS is the Oliver I know :)




My parents!
So thats my family. We love kidding around, and goofing off together.
And its so much fun going out to eat, because we usually have to call ahead of time too make sure that they have an opening for a party of 12, or 13 or whatever the number is.
Its fun, and I wouldnt trade them for the world!




















2 comments:

The K. Family said...

I don't know your family, so I'm still a little confused - which ones are your siblings and which ones are your in-laws? Looks like you have a lot of fun together! Naomi

*~Virginia~* said...

sorry, it is confusing!!!
My oldest brother is Stuart. Tammy is his Wife.
Then theres my Sister Katie, and her husband Ryan. Then Sarah and Martha are twins, Daniel is just Martha's boyfriend.....he's like a brother though.:)
And Lydia is my next sister, Mark is her Fiance. Then Oliver is my little brother. :)