Saturday, December 27, 2008

I had a GREAT Christmas, and hope you all did as well! Fortunately for me though, I still have a Christmas coming. ;)
Since I was little we've always gone to my Grandparents house on Christmas Day. So we (The Kecklers) would have ours on New Years Day. Its become a tradition now, and I wouldnt change it for anything!
But here are some photo's from our Christmas at my Grandparents!

Katie and Ryan
Daniel, Ryan, and my cousin Jonathan



Me washing dishes

Sarah, Martha and my cousin Isaiah




Stuart and Tammy

Sarah with her favorite food, baby HOT DOGS!!!!!!

me being weird


Me, Grandma, and Sarah (I'm holding a plate of Dirt Cake, it is SOOOOOOO GOOD!!)

Daniel amd Mark had an arm wrestling match. Daniel won the left arm, Mark won the right. it was funny to see.

Aunt Dianne and Mommy



Me playing Grandpa's guitar. I can't play guitar really, I'm just playing "Mary had a little lamb" :)



Lydia and Mark
Me and Lydia
Eating



We had an ice storm the night before Christmas.


I hope you had a Great Christmas! And i hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!





2 comments:

The K. Family said...

Christmas is so much fun! Sometimes we spread it out for a couple weeks, but this year all our relatives came up at once...hope the rest of your parties go great! Naomi

Anonymous said...

I know this is a little late, but I hope you have a great new year! Miss you!

Lauren