Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, I've been keeping busy with Christmasy things. Making Christmas Cookies is something I do every day. ;)
This is a picture of some of them..(I wisely left out the snickerdoodles. I left them on the tray too long, and by the time I was through wrestling them off the tray, it was just a pile of crumbs) :)
On sunday we played Dutch Blitz. From left to right: Oliver, Daniel, Sarah, Martha, Lydia and Mark.



On Monday, Oliver and I went to the mall with my sister Katie and a lot of her piano students. We played right outside Santa's booth.
After we were done, Oliver and Jeremy Carey went to "Visit with Santa." I took a video of it, but for some reason it wouldnt download. I told Oliver to ask Santa how he comes in our house, because our chimney's go straight to the furnace. :)
I was laughing so hard, Oliver looked so embarrassed! :)


Well, Since its Christmas Eve, I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Have a wonderful time with your family and friends!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Miriam N. said...

Ah, Dutch Blitz people! I love that game!

All your baking looks delicious.