Thursday, December 18, 2008

On saturday, we had a dinner Reception for Stuart and Tammy at my church. We were really worried that we wouldnt be able to seat 100 people in the fellowship hall, but since my church is small, there was really nowhere else to go.
All of the tables fit though, and the decorating looked really nice.


Sarah, Martha, Lydia, Oliver, Mark, Daniel and myself were waiters and waitresses. This is me taking a break, and eating party mints.:)


The kitchen crew, Daddy, Ryan, and Katie



Me serving my tables:)
me taking orders

Daniel and Oliver

The reception


The gifts



By the way, That is the last wedding I'll be writing about for at least two years!!! YAY!:)
I'm weddinged (I don't think thats a word) out!!!!
:)

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's really funny! I bet I'd be "weddinged" out if I were you too! Merry Christmas!

~Liz Hersman

*~Virginia~* said...

Hey thanks! :)