Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first post ever!!

Hey Guys, this is my first post!
As many of you know, I went with my family to Mexico for my Brothers' wedding. Here are some pictures (actually, A LOT of pictures) from the wedding, and our vacation!
At the Airport, in the BEGINNING!!!


ugh, i never want to see a suitcase again!!! hahahaha


Daniel, defeated at the death of his suitcase. (It was broken when we arrived in Phoenix, so he had to throw it out)


Oliver actually fit in Daniels suitcase!




The sun rising FINALLY after riding ALL night on the bus!!


Sarah and I...its blurry because our driver was Nearly going OFF THE ROAD!





Ryan and Katie with Excitement!!!







On the bus






Oliver, Sarah, Daniel and Martha in the backseat of El Blanco(our suburban transportation)








I AM related to Daddy and Martha, but I don't know if I want to claim Ollie!:)









We saw this truck on the road....its shocks must've been rotten






















all of us














Katie and Ryan Tuckey











me







OH NOOOOOOOO!!!















Me and Mark












Martha and Daniel











Mark



Sarah











At the Beach



Mark and Lydia







Daniel and Martha








Katie and Ryan





ME









Stuart and Tammy








Sarah, Daniel, Ryan and Martha trying to throw Oliver in the pool at our hotel










Somehow, he got loose






Just before leaving to go to the church, El Blanco, the car we were driving, got a flat tire.









Lydia Singing






Stuart and Tammy





The Bridesmaids and Flower Girl





Me playing violin, Katie playing piano




Mommy, Daddy, Stuart, Sarah, and Martha








Tamara and her Mother








Brothers:Stuart and oliver









The recieving line









The cake





Stuart and Tammy cutting the cake










Cacti.


This happens to those who ride in the car too long.







We went to a NAVAJO trading post. There were lots of Navajo Indians selling jewelry. I bought myself two rings.:) Ryan bought something for Katie, Daniel bought something for Martha, and Mommy bought something for herself. Daddy and Oliver just said that the place was a "Jip Joint", and that probably everything was bought from China. :)


Partners in Crime. :) Daddy and Oliver






Me trying on cowboy hats at the gift store



Molten Lava...i think thats how you say it!:)



The Suburban which we rented. That baby ran like a top!






Daniel with that DREADFUL habit.....tree cigars...





We went to see an erupted volcano. I can't remember its name....It erupted in like 1500 BC though.....



This is one of my 'try-to-be-artistic' poses. Actually, Daddy told me that I should take a picture of a coyote which had run across the road. I wasnt fast enough though.







This is in the "Spirit ring" at an abandoned Pueblo.




Everyone is SO interested in learning!!!
Seriously, this was NOT a posed picture!!!
well, ok, maybe it was....














The Abandoned Pueblo.
Man, I wish I could live there!!!;)



My Dad was really disappointed when he saw this sign. He and Oliver wanted to take some home with us!






Me and Oliver sitting in front of a Petrified Tree.



This is still part of the Petrified Forest. We walked down into these dunes or whatever they are. They're sand of some sort.;)






The Grand Canyon!




Me and the Grand Canyon

4 comments:

Miriam N. said...

Hi Gini!
Yay, you have a blog! I look forward to reading it and seeing more pictures.

The K. Family said...

Hi! I really enjoyed reading your blog and learning about you. It looks like you had a good trip and we look forward to seeing more pictures. Miriam Krahn

*~Virginia~* said...

I hope you enjoy!

L said...

Hey it looks like you had some fun...lol i wish I could go to Mexico (kinda a "dream" place if you want to call it) to visit, love to know you and your family more but Oliver(looks like he acts like my bro.) hope to hear from ya soon thanks for the blog very interesting.!