Saturday, February 7, 2009

SATURDAY!

I had a great time today!:) I got up at 5:15 and started cleaning the house. After that I baked some cakes for desert. I had my friend Lisa over, so we had a blast! :)
In the morning, I was feeling kinda hyper or something... I wanted to see how frizzy my hair would get if I brushed it upside down.

This is how bad it got. :) pretty bad!
I was trying to go for the Crazy-Lady-In-Jane-Eyer-Movie look. :) You don't have to tell me, I know I'm weird. :)
The three musketeers? or Stooges? or something.


I made a Chocolate Cake then
My masterpieces: The Crumb cake (which I was sure was going to turn out wrong) and the Chocolate cake with Peanut Butter Icing.

Anyway, I had a great Day!
And just thought I'd share some of it with you all! :)


2 comments:

Naomi K said...

Wow! That last picture of your hair looks very scary! - long and pretty though. I wish I were there to eat some of your cakes :)

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, I know!!! :) And thanks! :)