Saturday, February 28, 2009

cows

I haven't posted for awhile! :)
Yesterday evening when I was done exercising, I went out to the barn. We just got a new heifer, so I was taking a look at her.
There was a really pretty sunset. It was SO nice outside, it felt like Spring!
This is our "youngest" member of the "family." I was bottle-feeding her. :)




The new cow we just got. She's really big for being just three months old.
We haven't named her yet.


This is a little steer that my Dad bought from someone. I think he is REALLY cute!! I don't think we've named him either.


This is the cow that Martha, Daniel, Mark, Katie and Ryan got Daddy for Christmas. She's getting big!
This is Chuck. :) He's our biggest cow. He's about two years old. I'm a little scared of him, because he's got those horns...:)

And this, of course, is not a cow. This is our Donkey, Missy. She's all by herself, surrounded by all those cows. We've had her for about twelve years or something. She's technically Katie's donkey, but we're keeping her at our house right now, since Katie doesn't have the room for her yet.


And that's it. :) Last night I went to see my Violin teacher's Senior Recital. It was fun. :)
And I guess that all for now. Until there's something more interesting to write about! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love calfs they are so cute!
Miriam K.