Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well, its February! Finally! I thought it wouldn't come soon enough.
I've been doing normal things for the past week. School, music lessons, church etc.
There still isn't too much going on. I am excited because in two weeks, my church is taking a trip to Lancaster to see the replica Tabernacle. So, I'm looking forward to that.
It snowed here last night although I'm still not sure how much we got.
Last week, I had my first experience driving in the snow. It was fun! I was almost positive that I was going to get hit when I was in town, though. The parking is terrible with all of those snow banks! :)
Since I don't have anything NEW to write about, I just thought I'd put up these few pictures of my dog, Homer.
He's eight years old (in human years) and his hair is just starting to turn white. :) Technically, I guess he's 56 years old in dog years. :) So, that's not bad!
In this picture, I had snuck up on him while he was sleeping.

He must have been digging in the gardens in this picture, because his nose is dirty. :)
Anyways,
So, hopefully I'll have more to write about next time!
I hope that you all have a great week!


No comments: