Monday, January 5, 2009



Well, I hope that all of you have a GREAT Christmas, and are having a Very Happy New Year!
Last week on Monday, my Parents went away for three days to do they're Christmas shopping. (We have our Christmas on New Years)
So, Sarah and i went shopping first thing! :)
This is me, wearing Sarah's hat. :)

Sarah driving

We then made a Candy Castle that night.



Mark with Marshmallow on his hands.







This was the base. Unfortunately, rather than use Icing, we used flour paste(which was really gross...it wasn't my idea!) and it tasted terrible!



The walls.. the pink one is mine!:)







This was my tower. its not very original, but I liked it!



The finished product

We even made a river, and a moat




Then, on Thursday, New Years, We had our Christmas! My parents always make up scavenger hunts for us, rather than just giving them to us..so I spent like a half hour running through hundreds of Apple trees looking for my clues. I actually never found one of them. ;) But i was still allowed to open my presents anyhow!:)




Daniel got Horns and a tail from Sarah. They looked hilarious!





Mark got some too.


Oliver is showing me his present. Ryan ate a bite out of all of these chocolates and then gave the box to Oliver. It was so funny!

Katie and Ryan


Tammy with HOT SAUCE! :)



Daniel, wearing his new glasses



Mark and Lydia got a wedding planner for Christmas. :)


Three of my presents...TWILIGHT ZONE!

Sarah got Ramon Noodle Soup from Oliver, since he knows that she LOVES it!


After we were done cleaning up, we had make-your-own-subs.


I had a great time at Christmas and New Years! 2008 is now in my past, and I look forward to discovering what all 2009 holds for me!

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Anonymous said...

This is interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we're not the only ones who make subs for Christmas! That is part of our Christmas tradition. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Lauren