Friday, March 6, 2009

Yesterday I was having a chat with one of my camp pals, and we were reminiscing about camp. I realized that I didn't have this blog when I went to camp in July of last year. I just felt like posting some pictures from there! :) I went to the Music camp which was two weeks long.
This is Jamey(she was my roommate, and also the one I was talking to). We were trying to be Mafia...(yeah that's why she has the "Police" shirt on) hahaha. You'll also notice that we're in the bathroom.....

This is Elsa; even though she was in Drama camp, we were still able to hang out together.
Ah, yes, this is me. I'm trying to stuff down this ice cream cone, before I had to leave it behind.


On Sunday afternoon, I was invited across the hall to play a few games of Apples to Apples. That was fun!


ahaha! This is Michael and Logan pressing they're faces against the glass window. They were going to Orchestra practice and we were going to choir.


This was the day when we had a Hurricane warning...we all had to RUN to the McKenzie Building. I was a little scared (that was my first time being "IN" a hurricane), all of the pro's just acted like that happened all the time.
This was my table the one day. Lizzie, Lauren, Stephanie, Flynn, and Bethany.

We went to the Sports Center and played checkers...:) We were bored. I was beat to a PULP by Stephanie.
Left to right: Meg, Gabrielle, Stephanie, and Alyssa.


Me, losing in checkers (I'm terrible at that game!).


This was that last night of camp. Logan, Michael, and Dan were hamming it up! :)
We were waiting on the steps for Lizzie to come.

The Orchestra. They sounded GREAT!

Me. I'm in my performance dress, we were getting ready to sing in front of the Whole church!
Me

haha, the wacky group! :) Jamey, Me, Logan, Michael, Melody, and Elizabeth.
This is a video of my Team...The Coca-Coda's. By accident I cut off our "cheerleaders" in the front. You can only see one of them. There were four teams, and we all had to make up our own song, and our own cheer. This was ours. :) I thought it was ...interesting, but hey, it won first place! :) AND my team made it mandatory that all of us scream at the end...:)

I had loads of fun there, and got to meet a lot of new people. I just got a registration form for this years camp, and I've already sent it in. :) i have that to look forward too! :)

5 comments:

Naomi K said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I love your black dress!

Hartley Family Blog said...

Camp was so much fun, wasn't it? I really wish I could go back this year, although I don't think I'll be able to make it. :( Thanks for posting the pictures. I really enjoyed looking at them!

Lauren

*~Virginia~* said...

No Problem!!! ooh, too bad!!!!! I just sne my audition cd in....

Miriam N. said...

ah, the memories...

It was so much fun and I hope I can come this summer!

*~Virginia~* said...

oh I hope you can too!!!!!!